Let's Stay Connected
12/17/2008; ID # 172062
Part-time Positions Last updated: October 9, 2014
JOB TITLE: Part-time Concession Worker
Up to 28 hours a week. Must have a Valid Driver's License with a clear driving history, and a friendly personality.
HOW TO APPLY:
Mail/Deliver application to: Rick Haase, 1 Shorter Ave. Rome, GA 30165
Full-time Positions Last updated: October 9, 2014
ROME-FLOYD PARKS AND RECREATION AUTHORITY
JOB TITLE: MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR
Responsible for the production and coordination of all agency communication efforts including marketing, promotions and visibility of facilities, programs and other general services provided to local residents. Enhance ongoing programs by maintaining a vibrant and user friendly website that communicates the diverse public recreation opportunities available. Assist all program staff with promotional campaigns. Work is preformed under the supervision of the Executive Director.
- Establish and maintain a liaison role between agency personnel and all available media outlets.
- Produce and maintain a master calendar of all events, programs and services available to the general public through the Authority.
- Plan, develop, and implement an ongoing Public Relations and Marketing campaign.
- Design and produce all promotional materials.
- Maintain up to date photography and video files.
- Create, maintain and market agency website.
- Leverage current technology and seek emerging marketing opportunities.
- Production of agency reports and studies.
- Prepares and submit required records and reports.
- Develop and manage annual marketing and promotions budget.
- Build and support community partnerships.
- Maintain records of publicity and marketing efforts.
- Assist programming staff with ongoing programs and services.
- Produce and distribute all press releases and respond to all media inquiries.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED BY THE POSITION
- Proven success in developing and implementing public information programs and marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of agency services and special events available to the public.
- Experience in writing and producing press releases, resolutions, reports and graphic design. Experience in photography and visual aid production.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Fluid knowledge of computers and experience in graphic design and web page development and maintenance.
- Knowledge of the following software programs: Adobe Creative Suite, in particular: Dreamweaver, Illustrator, In Design and Photoshop.
- Experience in utilizing social media as a marketing tool; including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Good ability to establish and maintain effective and pleasant working relationships with staff, general public and local officials.
- Ability to work well under pressure in deadline oriented environment.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing Communications or experience in a similar field.
- Minimum two years of experience in a similar field.
- Possession a valid driver’s license and must be able to pass drug test and background check.
SALARY RANGE: Grade/Step 114/00 Annual Salary $31,464 – Grade/Step 114/20 Annual Salary $34,707