12/17/2008; ID # 172062
Part-time Positions Last updated: April 11, 2014
JOB TITLE: Part-time Concession Worker
Up to 28 hours a week. Must have a Valid Driver's License with a clear driving history, and a friendly personality.
HOW TO APPLY:
Mail/Deliver application to: Rick Haase, 1 Shorter Ave. Rome, GA 30165
JOB TITLE: Lifeguard
DEPARTMENT: Rome-Floyd Parks and Recreation Authority
JOB SUMMARY: Maintains safe swimming conditions in the pool, on the deck and surrounding areas. Create a safe and positive atmosphere for pool customers.
- Maintains constant surveillance of the pool and pool areas.
- Maintains current knowledge of all emergency procedures within pool and pool area.
- Responds to emergency situations immediately in accordance with RFPRA policies and procedures. Provides timely and accurate reports of any incident to Pool Supervisor.
- Perform routine checks of all facilities at the pool, including the restroom area. Clean restroom areas as needed.
- Ability to take instruction from Lead Lifeguard and Pool Supervisor.
- Assist in learn to swim programs.
- Minimum age of 16
- Current lifeguard certification
- CPR/AED/Basic First Aid Certification
- All qualified applicants must possess a valid Georgia Driver’s License, and be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Must be available to work the hours between 11:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Additional hours may be available during private pool rentals. The pool season is May 22nd-September 1st.
HOW TO APPLY:
Mail/Deliver resume and application to: Attn: Rebecca Wood 1 Shorter Ave. Rome, GA 30165
Submit application via email to email@example.com
Full-time Positions Last updated: April 11, 2014